1. I am a product of the 80′s where I was a “rink rat”
2. My son (VC) is teaching me to bounce juggle
3. I am an “aspiring” belly dancer – hells yeah!
4. Although I am an Aquarius, I can barely swim
5. I have a “crush” on Jack Donaghy
6. I have lost much of the hearing in my right ear
7. We often refer to ourselves as The Addams family — because we do what we want to do; say what we want to say!
8. I am a city slicker at heart
9. I am married to MB, who plays the piano with two fingers (although he has 10)
10. I am not at all opposed to plastic placemats
11. I am a minimalist
12. I do a good Keith Morrison impersonation
13. I am deathly afraid of rollercoasters
14. In many of my baby pictures I resemble Suri Cruise
15. I know lots of useless facts. Just ask.
16. My artwork is more “who did it an ran, than Rembrandt”
17. I have had plenty of creative ideas; none of them lucrative!
18. I am a proud Honda Element owner. Mine’s kiwi green
19. I often obsess about minutae
20. I am prone to monkey bread mayhem!
21. I am a vegetarian/carbatarian
22. I like red doors
23. I’ve been told that my ass is “underrated”
24. I have been maced!
25 1. Although I am a Southerner, I am not one by birth and therefore if you met me you would not realize I was a Southerner, even though I have lived in the south for 17 years. That said, I often say “all y’all.”
26. I find it very difficult to lie; I break out in hives
27. I played the flute in the school orchestra (4th-8th grade)
28. When shopping, I like to buy things in even numbers, so if I am buying tomato puree , for example, I normally put 4 cans in the cart – as opposed to three or five
29. I cannot whistle
30. My legs are 79% hair free
31. I like Eminem. Have for years. (I may not agree with the misogynistic lines in some of his previous albums, but I respect his talent) As always, feel free to disagree
32. I’ve tried eating vegetarian burgers a few times but when I hit on something “hard” I immediately think of gristle and have to spit it out (rest assured this is not done at the table)
33. I don’t like to offend people, and if I think I may have offended someone it keeps me up at night (srsly)
34. I’d love to get a “past life regression” done only I’m too “frugal”; this kind of thing fascinates me – esp after what I’ve read on the topic
35. When I was young I always wanted to be an artist
36. I’ve settled on working at a dead end job in an art-related field
37. I have three piercings in my left ear; one in my right (in addition to the navel piercing that was just begging for an ‘inappropriate top’)
38. I have a HUGE fear of never accomplishing anything of significance in my lifetime
39. I’ve been told (by a teen I am related to) that I have a “little kid voice” that I use when speaking to little kids and that it is supposedly “annoying.” I plan on continuing to use it. Often.
40. I rarely ever parallel park; I’ll take the time to find a regular spot – and this bothers “the boys”
41. I passed my driver’s test the first time, but had one strike against me for “attention”
42. I don’t always pay close attention
43. I rarely ever drink; not for moral reasons, just doesn’t appeal to me; I’d be happy with a Kool Aid
44. I wish that I had nicer eyelids so that I could wear eyeshadow without it completely disappearing once I open my eyes
45. I am in awe of creative geniuses
46. I am hooked on a rice and black bean dish that I have been making at least twice a week
47. I avoid wearing flipflops
48. I am anti-hammertoe
49. I could easily get by without a cell phone
50. I graduated Summa Cum Laude – haven’t done much with my degree; but this fact is good to put in memes so I appear intelligent