Friday, January 27, 2017

I'm on Good Behavior

Please excuse another screen shot post, but I like to keep these on here for me to look back on and reminisce...

I was on the finale of the series Good Behavior with Michelle Dockery (TNT) - it was an action-packed 15 hour day. So well worth the trip!!

I was a lawyer in the interior courthouse scene and walking with my client in the lobby.

Here are a few photos:



The good news for Good Behavior fans is that the show will be back for another season. YAY!!!

3 comments:

mypixieblog said...

That's awesome!! I love that you've been getting these kinds of roles--I haven't heard of this show before, but I'll look for it :) Tis the season for TV bingin' right?

XOXO and hope you're having a great winter, my sweet!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

So cool Carma. I have not heard of this show but apparently it films in CLT and it's on TNT. So I will check it out!

mypixieblog said...

Stopping in to say hello, my sweet one, and hope you are having a great week :) PS: Every time I see cheeseballs, I think of you. HA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...