Monday, December 12, 2016

Shower Curtain Logic

A couple years ago I picked out a shower curtain, mostly because the colors matched with the towels well...

Ends up it has become quite the source of inspiration with it's uplifting quotations.

I have been getting a kick out of posting them on Facebook:

"Breathe, Relax and Center Yourself"

"Create the Future with Positive Thoughts"...

and then I was sitting on the toilet the other day and noticed a *GASP* grammatically incorrect quote: "Inspire Other to Do Their Best and to Follow Their Heart."

Nevertheless, love this shower curtain and I may need to try to find it again once it wears out...

It has provided me with plenty of food for thought!

2 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

this cracked me up. "while sitting on the toilet" Don't you find that your eye sees what it's supposed to be and then one day, boom, you see it and realize it is wrong..

mypixieblog said...

I would totally use this for reading material, too :) LOL, love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...