Friday, December 9, 2016

Company Party Banter

Tonight was the yearly holiday party at my husband's work. It was at a swanky seafood place. Good eats for sure...even though I don't eat seafood. Plenty of other goodies...

While we were mingling a co-worker came over and remembered me from last year. She asked me what I had been doing as I "looked much younger than last year."

Clearly one of those unintentional backhanded compliments lol. Got me to thinking what was I wearing last year so I don't wear it again. She thought maybe it was my hair. But my hair isn't all that different. Maybe a couple inches longer. Or was it my makeup??

I will be pondering this a while. Isn't it amazing how such a simple line of dialog incite paranoia -- or maybe it is just me....

Hope your holiday preparations are going smoothly and that your company party banter will be lighter :D

1 comment:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Oh it's all of us. Merry Christmas Carma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...