Friday, February 12, 2016

Ingredients for a Basic Lifesaving Birthday!

Well, yesterday was my birthday!! It was also the only opportunity I had to renew my provider CPR Basic Life Saving for Providers certification. Great bunch of ladies. And the instructor made cupcakes especially for my birthday. Super-sweet...
Scored 100% on the exam.

Hoping I never need to use it, but good to be prepared...

Trying to think what else has been going on lately. Some filming. Freebie stuff. Need to post pics.

Lots of walking.

Applied for a job as a health coach where the only requirement was a HS diploma or equivalent. The hospital didn't even look at my application >:-(  despite having medical related diploma and "Health Coach Certification"

Can't recall much else...

4 comments:

mypixieblog said...

Happy (belated!) birthday and hope you had a wonderful day, momma :) Congrats on acing your exam--and nice score on the cupcakes. Sounds like a wonderful friend to keep around :)

XOXO and hope all is well with you. Things have been quiet on this end, too--just trying to make it through the cold winter!

mypixieblog said...

Just checking in to say helloooo :) Hope all is well with you!

Suburbia Steph said...

Happy belated birthday!! I've missed out on about 6 or 7 years worth!! :)

mypixieblog said...

COME BACK! I miss your writing! Also I'm totally cyberstalking your blog and it's weird if you don't update :) LOL. XOXO and happy weekend to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...