Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Nothing Quite Like Sending My Photo to Random Strangers....

soooo...my son wanted to test out why he wasn't receiving photo messages on a different phone no. than he normally uses. He messaged me to send a photo to a specific number.

I sent a photo of his dear old mom, i.e. me - three times - and got a response back "Who is this?" - It appears he texted me the wrong phone number - meaning I have sent a photo of myself three times to a random stranger who probably thinks I am interested in them grumpy emoticon 

Next time I revert back to sending cat photos.. update: VC messaged me back: "that should be my phone XD; sorry if it wasn't XDDD; Lol make a new friend"

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! :)

*PS: I have an awesome giveaway of a necklace going on here.
\

3 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Oh c'mon now, that was funny!

mac said...

Since they were, in sincere thinking, going to your son, they were probably "safe" ..... I kid!

mac said...

Since they were, in sincere thinking, going to your son, they were probably "safe" ..... I kid!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...