Friday, November 13, 2015

Getting Nostalgic

As I prepare for an upcoming BIG high school reunion, I have been digging through old photos. Here is one from 1984...Very eighties. From the perm to the tail ;-)

My mom, who never even permed her own hair - permed mine and my sister took the photo. My face is swollen from a trip to Virginia Beach - bad sunburn...

#fbf me in 1984. Who else had a tail? #eightieshair

A photo posted by CarmaSez (@carmasez) on



But seriously, the eighties were great!!!!  Miss the fun of dressing up eighties style...

4 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

fun. I have one with the sides of my hair shaved....which is in again...but shouldn't be. Have fun at the reunion. Mine was a trip. But I'm a decade older. I went last summer I believe. it was my 40th.(1974) The women looked good, the men looked like crap for the most part.

mac said...

Wow! You look great.
My 80s look is a lot like my current look, with more hair and less wrinkles.

mypixieblog said...

OMG, I friggin love this picture of you. So. Much. You are KILLIN it with your tail and perm :)

Shear Bliss said...

I loved the 80s too. : ) Nice Perm!!!! : ) If you are ever near Shore Drive, we work at Shear bliss hair salon (Virginia Beach)...it's right by the Hot Tuna. You can book online and see some of the examples of perms and different things we've been doing lately. We love your hair and would love to have you! Shearblissvb.com come check us out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...