Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Darn You Netflix!!!

I always scoffed at those who binge watched TV shows, and then my acting instructor (yes, I am taking lessons for fun) - recommended House of Cards. So I ordered Netflix and proceeded to watch all 39 episodes in a week and a half.

It was not a very productive week.

Always enjoying a good comedy, and a fan of Tina Fey, I have now started on The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. It is so ludicrous that it works.

And apparently I am also very easily amused. Last night's episode (still on season 1) had Titus going to the ATM to withdraw the remaining $2.00 in his account. Yet the fee was $3.00 - so the machine kicked out a negative $1.00 ... an hour later I was still giggling...and this is not subtle humor lol.

What is your latest Netflix obsession???

3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I've gone old school on Netflix with Gilmore Girls :)

Straight Up No Chaser said...

Love it! I started Kimmy but got bored. I may have to watch this again.

I adore Grace and Frankie - a story of women of a certain age who's husbands divorce them. They HATE each other and only deal with one another because their husbands are law partners. They are hit with a bomb shell of information and comedy ensues.
It's Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin, Martin Sheen and Sam Waterson. It starts slow but builds and I loved it. It's serious, yet funny. I'm not as old as these gals but I could relate to so much because I am a woman of a certain age. :-)
We also binged on Bloodline. The man from Friday Night Lights(Kyle something) and Sissy Spacek as well as Sam Shepherd drew me in. It was a train wreck. We couldn't look away. :-)

Janna B said...

The Walking Dead is my latest obsession. I love to binge watch though! If you like absurd comedy I would check out Arrested Development if you haven't watched it before. It's on Netflix and it's ridiculous enough to work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...