Saturday, November 14, 2015

A Review: Aurorae Yoga Sport Bag

I love, love, love to walk. There is a walking trail a few miles from my house, so I frequently meet up with a walking buddy (I have several on call lol) -- and by the time I walk from my house to meet them, to the trail and back, I have done a full 7 miles!! Tired of the flimsy string pack I usually use to carry my wallet, phone, water bottle, tissues, etc., today I tried Aurorae's Yoga Sport Bag. Here I am headed out down my driveway...
...and then on to the walking trail on this beautiful fall day. I am bundled up as usual even thought the temperature was about sixty lol
I have to say the bag came in handy!! And my friend thought it was a great looking bag...

**I realized after I got home that I should have adjusted the bag so that it was higher on my body. It can be easily tightened up. For those who intend to use it go go to yoga, there is an attachment to hold a rolled up yoga mat.

Aurorae sells the best reviewed yoga mats, yoga apparel,and yoga and meditation accessories online. You can browse their yoga mats, yoga bags, yoga apparel and other yoga accessories here.


Full Disclosure: I received a yoga sport bag for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was provided.

1 comment:

mypixieblog said...

That looks like a great bag! Thanks so much for sharing--following them now :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...