Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Well, I'm No Denise Austin, That's For Sure!

I have been working out to the same DVD for over a year now. Do you ever notice those exercisers in workout videos who can do leg extensions or sit-ups with their legs straight up in the air??? Um, yeah, that is SO NOT ME!!

Very frustrating. And what is also scary is that I sometimes sway side to side on the balancing on one foot exercises.

That is not a good sign as I approach a huge milestone birthday in a couple years.

Hope it is not a sign of senility, as we have already discovered I am sometimes ready to enter the wrong car in the parking lot!!

4 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I have worked for years to get my legs straight... screw it :) Bent knee people - UNITE!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

you're showing your age knowing Denise Austin. :-) Sadly I know of her as well, but I'm even older than your next milestone.

Charlotte Klein said...

Man, I have a stash of exercise videos I don't know what to do with. I mean, I guess I could use them to workout... anyway, the point is, you are doing it regularly and you are improving, even if you can't see the changes on yourself (and I always wobble on one foot, too!). XOXO

Charlotte Klein said...

MISS YOU!! hope you're having a great week, love, and that everything is well on your end. Can you believe it's already NOVEMBER?! Holy, no. GAH!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...