Saturday, October 17, 2015

Aurorae Yoga Mat: A Review!

I just received a new yoga mat courtesy of Aurorae. Let me tell you these yoga mats are thick and sturdy - especially in comparison to my old yoga mat!

To illustrate, Ms. Pumpkin didn't much feel like working out on my old, thin yoga mat that needed to be placed on a carpet, so that I wouldn't injure my back when laying on the mat doing bicycles, etc.


But with my new mat from Aurorae, Pumpkin is ready to go!


The mat has a soothing Wooded Pine pattern on it (part of their new Northern Lights line) - and there are many other patterns available as well.

Aurorae sells the best reviewed yoga mats, yoga apparel,and yoga and meditation accessories online. You can browse their yoga mats, yoga bags, yoga apparel and other yoga accessories here.

Full Disclosure: I received a yoga mat for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was provided.

1 comment:

Charlotte Klein said...

OMG these photos are so stinkin cute :) love that your kitty has found a new favorite spot. This looks like a great yoga mat--thanks for sharing (mine has DEFINITELY seen better days, so I might want to think about upgrading at some point, too). XOXO and hope all is well with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...