Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Shorts to Avoid

Well, Spring has fully sprung. I've been doing a lot of walking after putting out on Facebook that a do a nice 8 mile walk and asking if anyone would like to join me...

One pair of shorts to be avoid on said walk, or any walk for that matter, is flesh-colored shorts!! I memorialized the moment in the following Facebook post:

"Put on some new shorts today; snipped off the tags and then walked outside and realized the shorts were practically the same color as my legs, so it looked like I wasn't wearing any confused emoticon I continued to town regardless...."



6 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

haha!!!! That's too funny.

I need to look at my pale khaki's now & wondering how it's looking.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

WTF? No pants instead of short shorts? And they let her work like this or is it a joke meme?
Either way - gross.

mypixieblog said...

I honestly thought this woman was wearing the world's shortest shorts... but I guess she is also victim of the nude colored pants. I have never even seen these in stores but I'll be sure to void them like the plague--thanks for the heads up!

fizzycat said...

Scarey!

Slamdunk said...

Yikes! I hope things are well for you Carma.

mypixieblog said...

Hey, momma... just a quick note to wish you all the best for the weekend ahead. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...