Monday, March 16, 2015

Get Out and Do!

I have been very preoccupied with getting older recently, so I have challenged myself to explore some new things just for the heck of it and to challenge the belief that getting older makes one "less than"....

A few weeks ago I signed up to be a "model" in a fashion show put on by a local boutique. It was a prom/bridal show at a local convention center.

I got there on the day of the event and quickly realized I was about 30 years older than most of the models, but I still had fun participating! I wore an "age appropriate" bridesmaid style dress...


...trying several other things as well....More to come, but I will be blogging a lot less frequently and I am already blogging infrequently!

Time to get away from the computer, enjoy the spring weather and DO!

4 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

You look lovely.

I am preoccupied with it (aging) as well. It sucks.

Rebecca Jo said...

How fun! Good for you signing up to do a cool thing!

Enjoy that Spring air!!!

Phil said...

Your go girl! You look marvaalous!!!

mypixieblog said...

Awww, you look beautiful :) And I love that you signed up to be a model and that you went through with it--I might have been intimidated myself, but seriously--YOU GO girl :)

YES! SO thankful for the warm weather and sunshine. Finally :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...