Saturday, February 14, 2015

Another Banshee Appearance!

I had the pleasure of appearing in another episode of Banshee last night (Season 3 Episode 6) - as an Amish mourner.

Here are a few screenshots:

(in these shots I am in the second row - far right)





..and here are some screenshots of the funeral procession.

(I am second from the right in the first one and far right in the second one)



Unfortunately this season will be my last, since my state foolishly did away with the film incentives that were generating millions in income for the state. Banshee has moved on to Pittsburgh :/

4 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

You'll have to go pittsburgh. :-)
I've never heard of this show before.
I do see your commercial a lot!

Rebecca Jo said...

That's still cool you've had the experience....
You pull off the Amish look :)

mypixieblog said...

So cool, momma :) Are you entitled to royalties anytime these things air?

Hope all is well with you (oh, and to answer your comment from my blog post earlier--I dunno how my momma does it either, but she's pretty amazing. XOXO)

LL Cool Joe said...

Well done, looking good too. Is it fun to do?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...