Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas Everyone!

As my soon to be 19 year old snoozes - I'll be surprised if he is up by 2:30 pm today, I have already worked out to a new exercise video (Denise Austin - sent by a relative but new to me!) -- and now, time to update this relic of a blog: Despite the carnage at the manger,
caused by you know who...
We had a lovely Christmas Eve.... And we took what we thought was the most amazing photo, until I finally got a look at it a few hours later...
um, yeah....tie tied in a very unusual manner, mass of extension cords, a stunned Pumpkin and barely visible crooked tree... So, a typical photo for us ;-) Hope your holiday was just as lovely!!

1 comment:

Rachel Cotterill said...

Merry Christmas, Carma. If you're too busy enjoying yourself to care about neatening ties and straightening trees, that sounds pretty good to me ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...