Thursday, November 6, 2014

The New Bad Dream



In a recent dream, someone I knew was talking to someone who I felt was bad news so I was trying to alert my friend not to get too cozy with this other indivdual. Not wanting to have the discussion in person, I was feverishly trying to send a text, which was no small feat since I type with one finger, something VC teasses me about. (Apparently I look like a "noob" when texting with one finger. In my defeinse, it is very difficult to type with two fingers on my Samsung keypad.)

Have you had a dream like this too? Where you need to get out the text quickly and it just isn't happening fast enough? 

This is the new age of bad dreams....

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I always have dreams like that... especially ones where I'm trying to scream to someone & nothing comes out. Need to google it - its gotta be some sort of inner thing about not being heard in life... #deep

mypixieblog said...

I can't say that I've had this exact dream but I do have very bizarre dreams lately. Last night I actually made an enormous pot of detox cabbage soup (in real life, LOL) and in my dream, I saw my ex friend and I was trying to convince her to eat some. I don't know what that's supposed to mean. Maybe I want her back in my life and that was my idea of a peace offering??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...