Thursday, November 13, 2014

Dr. Oz - WTH Happened???

Poor 'ole Dr. Oz has been taking a drubbing lately, most recently on Twitter yesterday when he asked for questions under the hashtag #OzsInbox.

This was the question/tweet he proposed: What is your biggest question for me? Reply with and I'll answer my favorites on http://
DoctorOz.com .
He probably was not expecting the responses he received, some questioning him remaining to be a doctor in light of some of his endorsed treatments/products.

Some of the responses were quite clever, such as "I just read that my new detox regimen might be toxic. Can you recommend a detoxification to detoxify my toxins? You can read more about it here.

Here is are just a couple of the ridiculous items that I have purchased on his recommendation:

What have you purchased that the good doctor has endorsed??  How did it work for you?

4 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I have never purchased anything of he has touted. Only his daughter Daphne's recipes from the Chew. :-)

Vodka Logic said...

I have read that a lot of what he endorses aren't really him. They are people using his name without his approval.

I used to watch him religiously...not so much any more

Rebecca Jo said...

I have bought a few of the supplements he suggested... & they were useless & worthless.

My 5 bottles of Green tea extract is just collecting dust.

mypixieblog said...

I feel kind of bad for Dr. Oz. Though I myself have never purchased anything that he's endorsed, I'm sure that in real life he's probably a nice guy and wants well (or is that just me trying to make the best of a bad situation?) I don't condone the endorsement of all of these fad diet pills, but there are some things that he talks about on his show that I think shed light on non-traditional Eastern med's/practices and I think that's a good thing.

I actually love chia seeds in my morning smoothies/oatmeal--have you tried yours??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...