Monday, November 17, 2014

A Little Commercial I Had the Opportunity to Be a Part Of

I obviously don't put everything that I am up to on this blog...and sometimes it is due to non-disclosure agreements being involved so you won't be finding out until after the fact....

That was the case with this commercial that I had the pleasure to be involved with on a piping hot day this summer.

A Guiness Record was involved so that made it all the more exciting.

You can see me in the commercial at :09 (sunglasses gray dress)  :22 right side lower right corner back to camera :38 far right next to domino  :47 at the end with hands up to mouth



...and in the behind the scenes video, where I am recognizable at :39 leaning over the table and :55



added bonus: got to get my photo taken with the handsome director when the shoot was completed :-) 

1 comment:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

i watched this so many times it's pathetic - and I'm at work. I only saw you at the end of 2nd one.
I'm a loser.
Did you have fun?
Do you get paid?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...