Saturday, October 4, 2014

PajamaGram: A Review

Back in my high school days/early 20's I used to wear some cute PJ's -- Then that look slowly morphed into my bedtime "uniform" of oversized T shirt for over a decade. Recently I started to realize how nice comfortable pajamas can feel, as well as the emotional boost of knowing I didn't look like I pulled my bedtime wardrobe out of the laundry basket!

It feels nice to know that even if the world is not seeing my pajamas, I can feel pretty as I lounge about the house. Therefore, I was excited to partner with PajamaGram for this post.

My PajamaGram arrived in a keepsake gift bag. Pumpkin instantly came over to investigate:


I couldn't wait to take a photo of me in my new jammies. So I set the camera to "auto" and look who joined me in the photo! Since it was not yet bedtime, I was going to change back into my street clothes but once I realized how comfy they were, the jammies were on for the rest of the evening.

I am as stickler for comfortable fabric and these are super-cozy.
As the holiday season fast approaches, and you are left scratching your heads for gifts - I encourage you to give PajamaGram a look: the assortment is incredible - from sexy silk to playful cupcakes, which is the lounge set I selected. If Pumpkin wasn't so finicky, I'd order the matching cupcake pajamas for cats - seriously!

I have a friend who purchases matching pajamas for the entire family (all 6 of them) - every single year. If this is a tradition you would like to begin, PajamaGram offers plenty of family pajama sets!

...and now I am off to lounge in style :-)

Disclaimer: I received a product for the purposes of this review. No other compensation was provided. All opinions are my own :)

3 comments:

Rebecca Jo Vincent said...

What a cute idea! Never even heard of this!

Carma Sez said...

Thank you Rebecca. Definitely an awesome gift idea! :-)

mypixieblog said...

WHAT?! How do I get in on the Pajamagram freebies? These are amazing... and look super comfortable/cute. I always wanted to take matching pajama pictures and send them out for the holidays... as a way of totally creeping out friends and family. LOL. So cute they make matching sets for cats (dogs too I assume!?).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...