Sunday, August 31, 2014

18 Years in the Making!

After a flurry of activity all summer, we have successfully sent our one and only off to college!  He is attending college almost clear accross the country.

Aside from Calculus II class - he seems to be adjusting quite well. He doesn't communicate as much as we would like (understatement) - So we decided not to text him for a couple days after we got home - and that prompted him to check on us and finally send us some texts. You gotta do what you gotta do ;-)

The campus is beautiful.





And so are the surroundings. 



Hope your summer was splendid!

6 comments:

mac said...

It's got to be a big shock, have you figured out the empty nest thing yet?

Melissa B. said...

Aw, congrats! I spent the first 3 weeks after my eldest left by turning her room inside-out. Once it was Mr. Clean Clean, I could relax for awhile. But I had both kids home just last weekend, and that's always best!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Oh my goodness, already off to college!! How are you handling the "empty nest"?

Glennis said...

Will be a quieter life for a while lol

LL Cool Joe said...

My eldest daughter goes off to uni today, I have mixed feelings. I'm looking forward to the quiet and less drama but damn I'm gonna miss her loads.

mypixieblog said...

Awwwwww that's wonderful :) Wishing your boy the best first year ever. How are YOU holding up, momma?? XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...