Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Has Anyone Ever Made Money with CafePress?

Going on 6 years now, having not made one cent. Occasionally it pops into my mind to google things such as this, to see if anyone is actually making money. There are several similar sites, but I have a feeling it is only 1/100,000,000th of the people who ever earn anything from them - and then your designs are out there for people to pilfer. That is a huge drawback.

I often wonder this about MLM's as well. Seems it is the early adopters who make all the money - the rest - not so much- except this one local gal who has a ton of people working for her and keeps being profiled in local publications...MLM is not my thing.

...not that I am counting on making any serious money online, mostly curiousness on my part. Putting things out there to see what happens. And, in this case, nothing much is happening ;-)

As I googled the very question I posed in my title, seems there are many others in the same boat. The profit margins are so ridiculously slim anyway, that one would need to sell a boatload to even make $50.

I would love to hear your experiences!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...