Saturday, March 1, 2014

Do Not Ask Me if I Want to Play You in a Word Game. I Do Not.

I am starting to get a big complex. Recently a few friends have hit me up to play Words With Friends and Word Trick.

They are very into it - and good at it. Even when I form a word worth 40 points, I still end up losing games though. (That 40 point word was a fluke - but is a good example to illusrate my point plus I can brag)...

When I started playing WWF. I thought I was all "Alec Baldwin"- but the allure has quickly diminished...

As of today I have lost at least 10 games - and won ZERO.

I have always prided myself as being a "Scrabble Wiz" - but maybe that is because my competition here at the house has not been that challenging. Should have realized this when MB put a "P" in front of "Drum" to form the word "PDrum" ;-)

You know when you think you are smart, but then you have an awakening that maybe you are not all THAT smart.

Yeah, that's where I'm at. As long as I am no longer smart, I can end a sentence with a preposition....

...but please, no one else ask me to play a word game!!!

3 comments:

mac said...

The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know. ~ Socrates


Well, I got that far ;-)

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

I played that game for like a minute..lol Got bored very easy with it (or got frustrated to be more exact) either way I didn't like it and now I keep getting pop ups from people who want me to play. No, I don't want to play your reindeer games! :)

mypixieblog said...

I love those word games but I suck at them, too. it's fun to see your score/ability improve over time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...