Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Delightfully Catty errr Witty Guilty Blog Reading Pleasure

Not sure how it took me this long to discover the Get Off My Internets blog, but I have to say I am getting a kick out of it.

The blog pokes fun at self-absorbed navel-gazing, uppity bloggers who make/do ridiculous things, and those who perpetrate internet hoaxes.

I have been blowing too much time reading the blog/comments and looking at the sites discussed. The author offers very keen insights into the life of these bloggers - and the commentary is a hoot.

Another interesting blog I stumbled upon is a blog featuring blogger's final posts as they close shop on their blogs. Ironically, the blog is no longer being updated, without a final blog post ;-)  You can find it here.

If I wasn't afraid of copyright infringement, I'd pick up where they left off. This is something I find especially intriguing, the last blog goodbye.

In other news, the turd who is now using my domain name for a sh*tty spam blog tried to register it on Blog Catalog and the rejection notice came to my email. Take that blog loser! *Please do not visit the blog as I do not want to give him any traffic...

...and this is how I spend time while the Superbowl is on. That and working on taxes. I posted re: the taxes to facebook "Q. Who works on taxes every year instead of watching the Super Bowl? A. Someone who has a cute cat, crochets, is Keith Morrison's #1 Fan, is having a midlife crisis, annoys her son and drives an Element. In other words no one you know"

and a friend wisely pointed out: "That's a special kind of sad." LOL

Are you watching the game? or doing taxes instead? ;-)

5 comments:

Slamdunk said...

I watched the game, but is was so bad, I know feel guilty for not doing my taxes. Unfortunately, blog reading and bed are on the agenda--and still the taxes are not being touched.

Rebecca Jo said...

I should of done taxes...
nothing to see there at the Super Bowl but a butt kicking

Charlotte Klein said...

I actually sat down to watch the game this year and holy hell, was that ever a special kind of boring. Good news: you didn't miss anything. Not even the commercials and lackluster halftime show could make up for it.

Good for you for getting your taxes finished. I'm hearing from a lot of people who are finished already and it's making me really nervous. They are going to be a doozy this year, so I really should get started soon…

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

i watched half time and then went back to other things. I like Bruno Mars but loathe football as does my husband thank God!!

Charlotte Klein said...

Miss you!!! And wanted to stop in to wish you a very happy BIRTHDAY!! Shout out to you on fan page today. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...