Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ahh, the Joys of Parenting (5% of the Time)

VC (my teenage son for those who are not familiar with my blog) has proclaimed (with a smirk) that 95% of the time when he is unhappy it is due to me. Which means I am not responsible for the other 5% - WOOT!! (He made a pie chart to illustrate his point.)




6 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I swore I left you a comment on this. I think I may be losing it.

I think by this graph it shows you are doing a damn fine job Mom. :-)

Slamdunk said...

Ha, that to me means good parenting. I am sure I am up there in pct. with our crew as well.

LL Cool Joe said...

Wow 5% you are doing well! Btw I hope your son is joking!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

LOL. Signs of good parents.

Charlotte Klein said...

LMAO!!!!!

Don't worry--your son still loves you :) Pretty sure this is a phase we all went through at one point or another!

McVal said...

lol!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...