Thursday, November 21, 2013

Well That's a Bunch of CR*p!

I was just catching up on my morning Huff Post reading. If you do not have the Huff Post app, I recommend installing it today, so you can read intriguing articles, such as the one I just read.

Did you know there is a profession called a "scatomancer" ?

Well, there is. What is a scatomancer? It is a person who analyzes poop to predict the future. Your poop.

Not sure if  you ever had the unfortunate experience of donating a stool sample for analysis. I had to do this several years ago. And I thought I'd vomit on the car ride to the clinic from the delightful aroma - and my poop was sealed in a container.

This dude actually puts his hand in the poop and smells it up close. The stronger the aroma, the better.

And now you know why this profession never comes up on the Yahoo Top 7 list of Most in Demand Jobs...

4 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

well what was his predictions?

Unknown Mami said...

Yuck, yuckity, yuck, yuck, yuck. I would not want that job..

LL Cool Joe said...

Poop, vomit or blood are definitely no go areas for me.

mac said...

My poop doesn't stink ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...