Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Perfect Line

I recently stumbled upon a product that I am absolutely nuts about. I wanted to share it with you, especially this time of year when many are dressing up for holiday parties.

The product is Laura Geller Eye Calligraphy Liquid Liner Kit:

Despite going to a "look 10 years younger" makeup seminar last year where the makeup artist touted using only eye shadow, never using liner (WHAT??? I know, you are shocked too ;-) ) I went back to using liner.

I missed the dark defined line on my upper lid. Problem was that I never got a perfectly drawn line. Problem solved.

The kit comes with three Lip liners for thin to thick lines. I am still using the "classic" liner - and loving it.

Another perk is that the liner dries very quickly, which is good news for those of us with hooded triple lids :-( I no longer have to clean up smudges that would occur when my lids creased before my older liners dried.

*This is NOT a sponsored post in any way.  Just a product I am deliriously pleased with :-)

Enjoy your Thanksgiving!


1 comment:

angelcel said...

Wot no eyeliner??!! I beg to differ too! Sadly eyelashes become less lush over time so the subtle use of liner helps to give the illusion of thicker lashes (I know because at my age I'm well versed in this type of fakery). :D I'll have to keep an eye out for Laura Geller ...not sure if it's sold over here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...