Sunday, November 10, 2013

I Just Can't Help It!

I am having too much fun making Vines of my adorable Pumpkin. This one has got to be my favorite one so far. It is less than 6 seconds long - worth a look. I cannot begin to tell you all the joy that having a kitten has brought into my life. Never pictured myself to be a "cat person" - but now I can't imagine not having a cat. She talks to me and is a welcome companion. As I told VC when I was contemplating his move away to go to college next year: "I need to get myself a fuzzy friend." And he ended up being the one who wanted a cat. It is "technically" his cat, but since I am chief caretaker, she has taken a liking to me too :-) Hopefully you will be inspired to make the trip to your local pet shelter and adopt your own friend in need.... In the meantime, my latest Vine:

1 comment:

Where the Fur Flies said...

Sweet! Welcome to the crazy pet owner club.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...