Saturday, November 16, 2013

Holiday Greeting Cards - GAH!!

After pouring about 4.16 hours into picking out the design for our yearly photo greeting card, I have come to the conclusion that it has gotten insanely out of hand - the crazy amount of options!!

Makes me long for the good old days when we picked up a box of cards - and that was it. But then how much fun would we have? No fun kitschy Carma Sez card.

Very excited about this year's card - since it features awful pictures of us - but a super fantastic image of Pumpkin photoshopped into the background - photo to come...

As I was persusing the cards, I came across a "Happy Christmas" card - I mean, who says that? "Happy Christmas?" "Happy" should be reserved for birthdays and Halloween.

So much to do so little time - that I am spending making Vines lol.

Hope you are having a fantastic fall weekend. xxoo

1 comment:

Rebecca Jo Vincent said...

Happy Christmas is very British... think Harry Potter. Its the Downton Abby take over! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...