Thursday, October 17, 2013

OMG. I am bummed!!!!!

When I stopped using self-hosted wordpress and decided to go back to blogger, I decided to let my domain name go since I didn't need it on blogger and I was all over the place with it - twitter, facebook etc, and now it seems someone has picked it up. GRRRRRRRR....It strikes me as a bit sneaky and snively (made up that word since I am so ticked off). I own another domain, currently for sale, and now I know not to let that one go - EVER...*sniffle, sniffle*

Maybe this is all just one big sign - that I need to spend less time on the internet!

When you spend 5+ years building something up - only to see it snatched in this manner >:-(


2 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

:-)

Charlotte Klein said...

Awww, hun, I'm sorry :( This would make me really upset, too. Is there anyway you can reach out to whoever purchased the blog domain name?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...