Sunday, October 20, 2013

Guess Who is Now on Pinterest!

A dear bloggy friend and fellow "Jerseyian" has convinced me that I am missing out by not being on Pinterest. I was worried it would suck up more of my time - but I am all for inspiration - considering the funk I have been in lately...let the pinning begin!

If you  have any suggestions, I'm all ears :)

**if you haven't had a chance to check out my giveaway yet, there is still time - the ornaments are adorable works of art**

-carmasez

3 comments:

Where the Fur Flies said...

I use it all the time. It's my go-to for recipes now, and was a huge, huge help when planning the may-never-be-done basement project.

AHMAD KURNIAWAN SIDDIK said...

I came From Indonesian, I like your blog....

agen pemadam api said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...