Thursday, October 31, 2013

"Be Good To Your Mom"

That is an expression I often use with VC and I think he has finally realized it is good advice. After all, who is gonna stick by you more than good 'ole mom? That is one of the few constants in life. So it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling to hear that Eminem, who famously dissed his mom in the song, "Cleanin' Out My Closet" has a song on his new album, MMLP2, where he apologizes to his mom for his harsh words in the past. If Eminem of all people can have an epiphany at this point in his life - and reach out to his mom, there is hope for all the moms out there who may not have an ideal relationship with their kids. It may take some time, but they will come around. Be there with open arms - and food.

1 comment:

Charlotte Klein said...

Awww, I didn't hear of his new song but that makes me happy. It's so sad to see when children don't have a good relationship with their parents. And you are giving some incredibly sage advice to your young man :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...