Sunday, October 27, 2013

48 Hours - Breakup Violence

Wow - Just finished watching last night's episode on "Breakup Violence." Incredibly tragic and moving, especially to see the father who lost his daughter speak.

It boggles my mind why teens are dating so early - exclusively dating - for years...

I would think that kids would be wanting to get out and meet/date and not be tied down to one person bordering on engagement at such a young age.

It is almost as if we are going back to the fifties. Strange.

And worriesome.

If you have a teen, especially a daughter, I encourage you to check out this episode.

You can watch it in full here.


P.S. Congrats to my giveaway winner, Charlotte :-)

1 comment:

Charlotte Klein said...

I haven't heard of this but my goodness... when I think of the kinds of guys I was dating in my teens and early 20s... and how happy I am we never made it that far in our relationship. I just... I don't get it either. What's the rush?

Thank you so very much again for my very awesome giveaway prize! I absolutely LOVE the ornaments--they are sooo beautiful and I can't wait to see them on the tree this year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...