Friday, November 30, 2012

You are NOT to Old Take it from Me and Marie!!

No idea how I stumbled upon this video this morning but I am happy I did:



It is no surprise this is something I have been struggling with for quite some time now. I flip flop from one thing to the other and never settle down or feel fulfilled.

As I wait for my sparkly shiny new countertops to be installed -yay !!! I have been watching this video and more importantly gaining lots of inspiration from the comment section:

http://www.marieforleo.com/2011/09/are-you-too-old/

If you think you are too old, you will be motivated to get off your butt and do whatever it is you have been wanting to do.

You know what - I am thinking of taking some Pilates classes on the official Pilates equipment. Stopped into a studio and I truly feel like it is something that may reshape my mind as well as my body. Who knows, by this time next year, I could be a Pilates instructor in training. I've got the anatomy requirement under my belt. Just need to get toned up and stop telling myself I am "too old, not pretty enough, not tall and willowy enough, and not rich-enough looking to do it." Yeah, all that silly jazz....

xxoo

carma

P.S. I have burned a new feed it you would like to try to resubscribe so that the feed updates :)

4 comments:

Kathy Van Kleeck said...

Greetings back atchya ... thanks for popping over to my world ... figured I'd do the same.

I'm closing in on 57 and I'm just getting started ... it is never too late to uncover and celebrate the best version of yourself.

l i g a - kvk

LL Cool Joe said...

What a great video. She was slightly irritating but her message was excellent and so true!

Lucy said...

I hope you find that 'thing' that fulfills you!

Unknown Mami said...

I think I needed to see this post. I'm at work right now so I'm going to have to come back to watch the video later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...