Saturday, October 27, 2012

Printcopia: A Review

I recently realized that although I have plenty of photos of VC hanging around the house, there was not one of him juggling!!!  Considering he has been juggling since he was 10 years old, it was time to display a juggling photo - and I knew just the photo to use.

When Printcopia offered an opportunity to review their canvas prints, I jumped at the chance, knowing I would get my very own canvas print of VC juggling at a Vaudeville Show a couple years ago, doing his contortionist juggling act. Although you cannot tell from the photo, which was beautifully printed by Printcopia, he is in fact juggling 5 balls with his leg behind his head. Don't try that at home unless you have a chiropractor on call...


Unfortunately I struggled with taking a good photo of my canvas, so I put it on the ledge. If you prefer to hang your photos on the wall, your canvas will arrive with a sawtooth hook ready to hang!

I am thrilled with my new canvas print and VC is too :)

Printcopia provides a quality product at a very reasonable price. You may also be interested in additional sources for quality print products, such as car magnets, cheap signs, and vinyl banners.


Full Disclosure: I was provided with a product for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...