Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's RenFest Time!!

Hard to believe this is VC's 4th year with the Renaissance Festival! Yesterday was my first day visiting him  at the 2012 festival and it was a blast as always.

Here I am with the Lord Mayor.



I realized the other day how nice it is to have some free time. Now that I have scaled back on my online activities and completed my studies - it has opened up time to get my house/life in order. And it feels darn good!!

If you are feeling overwhelmed I would encourage you to do the same. Your online life will always be there - unlike your real life with kids who will be out of the house before you know it....

Looking forward to going to some college tours in the next few weeks :)

Hope you are enjoying your fall - so many activities to take advantage of!

6 comments:

McVal said...

My girl is doing some college visits too. I love a good Ren Fest!

Charlotte Klein said...

You are such a beautiful skinny little minny! Love this picture :) I always love a Ren Faire, too... haven't been to one in ages!

Lucy said...

Ah,love the photo!

Charlotte Klein said...

Hope all is well with you, momma, and you are enjoying your fall :) *HUGS*

Unknown said...

Hey Carma, Been a LONG time since Ive been by to say hello, just needed a break I guess. Funny this post was just about that very thing!
Looks like you are having a blast, I just love the Renaissance festival when it comes in September, so fun.
Jot me an email sometime and let me know how you and the family are doing ok?
Danielle

BrnEyedGal said...

Jeez, for some reason my last message came back as unknown. Its BrnEyedGal, Danielle here. :)
Email ddavidpatrick at gmail dot com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...