Friday, October 12, 2012

I Need to Upgrade to a Smart Phone Darnit!!

I do believe today was the last straw. By not having constant access/email notifications I missed out on my second work gig this month :-(

Technically I have a smart phone, only according to VC it is a 1G - so it is really not that smart; therefore, I have never accessed the internet except by accident.

I do love the phone as it has one of those slide out keypads. It is mostly used to keep tabs on VC (which he loves - NOT!) - so I have yet to program in any contacts other than the few VC added when I got the phone 9 mos ago.

I'm sure the phone will quickly pay for itself. I think I'll sign up w/one of those prepaid smartphone plans. If anyone is on one of those plans and it is ridiculously inexpensive - please share :)



2 comments:

Charlotte Klein said...

Good luck hunting for a new phone! The last time I went into a Verizon store I felt as though everyone was looking at my phone like it was some prehistoric dinosaur egg. The hell? These phones get outdated too damn fast!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Hi Carma....you no longer come up in my reader and I keep missing you.

I succumbed to the pressure and got a smart phone (droid x2) and now I can't believe I went into this kicking and screaming. Love it. Mine was free for signing for 2years. (verizon) no brainer for me. Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...