Friday, September 14, 2012

Gallery Girls

Yesterday I got together with a friend for our monthly mall meetup. Knowing about my gallery stories from my former job as a gallery assistant, she recommended I watch Gallery Girls.

Since I don't have cable (yep!) - I was happy to find that it is available on Hulu.

It pits the Brooklyn gallery chicks with their red lipstick and black hair against the blonde bombshells from the OC who live on the Upper East Side.

Some of their attitudes are simply awful but I am getting a kick out of the NY version of the gallery world I used to be a part of, with our "stable" of artists.

If you are artsy or enjoy watching pretentious spoiled Daddy's girls, check it out.

I'm still looking for a way to blend my artsy side with my new "medical" side. There has to be a way...

3 comments:

Charlotte Klein said...

If you figure that out, please let me know :)

I've heard of this before. Is this the show on Bravo? Is it a reality show? I'll have to check it out!

LL Cool Joe said...

I've never heard of the programme but I can't see it being my cuppa tea somehow.

Hope you are doing okay. ;)

Charlotte Klein said...

Hope you have a great weekend, Carma! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...