Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Review: Custom Tote Bags!

As someone who is constantly lugging tons of things around: sunscreen, books, stethoscope, sphygmomanometer (love that word!) etc. - I am always in need of tote bags.

One thing I'm fussy about is a bag that helps me look polished and put together!

Simply-bags.com has a line of custom tote bags that completely fits the bill - at very affordable prices.

The bag I chose was a travel tote - in turquoise w/navy monogramming- like the one seen here:

As the name suggests, the tote bag is incredibly lightweight - yet sturdy. It is fully lined with a zipper pocket inside and extra storage room in the outside pockets as well. It also has a magnetic snap closure to keep my belongings secure.

I have a feeling come summer this will also be my favorite beach bags. It is perfect-sized to roll up a few towels, swimsuit and flip flops.

Something else that impressed me is that the bag was not a flat solid color but rather had the look of being hand dyed w/variations in hue. Oh, and I also love the monogramming!!  There will be no question who this snazzy bag belongs to!!


Full Disclosure: I received a product for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was provided. The words/thoughts are all my own.

1 comment:

Charlotte Klein said...

I love the look of these totes--very cute and can see myself carrying something like this to the beach in the summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...