Friday, July 27, 2012

A Thought or Two from my Facebook Stream

My friend the sub guy at Harris Teeter always puts things nicely in perspective, as well as giving us a great reality check when he chuckled about the lost camera and said, "you ain't getting that back."

Sad, but probably true. I was joking with VC that if he happens to see a video of butterflies in slow motion on the facebook feed of the guide who is "looking" for the camera, it may be a clue as to the camera's whereabouts-- kidding!

In the meantime I'll keep an eye out for it on ebay in case we can buy it back.

Another thought: I shared this from a friend's post: "A man's biggest mistake is to give another man the opportunity to make his woman smile."

I believe there is an incredible amount of truth to that statement. Of course, MB countered that of course women would say that and the same can be said about them as well...

Maybe...or not...

Discuss.

And one final thought, David Beckham in suit on boat....mmmmm....suddenly I like boating :)

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I dont know! I guess I am on the stance that if a woman is letting another man into her head...even her heart?... that is her issue. Not her hubbys. Thanks for always making me think Carma!

Rachel Cotterill said...

I'd prefer a life in which I get a LOT of smiles from all sorts of quarters. I like smiling :D

LL Cool Joe said...

I like to make people smile, oblivious of gender. Is that bad then? It doesn't have to be flirty does it?

LL Cool Joe said...

Btw Apparently I am following you, but you don't show up in my reader.

Also do you realise you have word verification on? Just that it can put some people off commenting. ;)

Lucy said...

If you are looking outside your relationship for smiles well, your relationship is dead already :)

Ah, so sorry the camera never showed up.

Carma, I have done everything to get you to pop up in my reader. I have you bookmarked now, so hopefully this will help with getting over here to read your new ones!

Charlotte Klein said...

I think I heard this expression once many moons ago and I think it's absolutely true. Then again, the same can always be said about a woman.

It's important for both partners to feel appreciated in a relationship and to find a best friend in their mate. If they start to go elsewhere for comfort (whether it's physical or emotional) it's a sign that communication is seriously lacking.

So sorry about the camera, but hope there's an awesome one (on sale!) out there for you. XOXO and I've missed you, girl. Hope you are enjoying your summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...