Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Have You Been Watching the Olympics?

Dunnnn...Dunnn...Da Dunn Dunn Dunn Dunn....I didn't think I'd be getting into them as much as I am. It is quite a nice stress reliever in the evenings. With VC doing gymnastics flips and diving I now look at things through different eyes and can completely respect the talent.

...and watching Misty May Treanor and Kerri Walsh with their butt signaling? awesome!!


I'm finding it is also a  nice distraction to the camera bidding I am doing on ebay. Instead of obsessing about the clock ticking down - I continue to watch the Olympics and check only when there is a break in the action. The things we do for our kids!!!!

How is your summer moving along?

4 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Loving the Olympics.
Sad about my favorite male gymnist but overall enjoying them.

Lucy said...

I catch then here and there, I like the gymnastics the best but I got caught up watching water volleyball yesterday, it was fun!

LL Cool Joe said...

I've avoided as much as possible. I'm waiting for the summer to start! :D

Charlotte Klein said...

Oh, I was totally hooked on the gymnastics this year, too. I miss them already. How awesome was the closing ceremony last night?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...