Saturday, June 2, 2012

So Proud of My Talented Son!

This weekend he participated in his first ever dive meet. He's been taking lessons for a few months once a week and while he is just doing diving because it is something he loves to do - he decided to participate in a Dive Meet.  Here he is diving from the 5M platform (in slow motion).




Hope you are having a relaxing and fun weekend!  We'll be enjoying another day of diving tomorrow and then it's back to 'work' - as in the work I pay for and receive no compensation for internship work....

4 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! said...

Super impressive! I wouldn't be brave enough to attempt that!

Charlotte Klein said...

You must be soooo proud! That's awesome (and love the super slow-mo). I agree with Lexie; I could never attempt that. Then again, I can't swim, soooo... ;)

McVal said...

wow! Not only can he juggle stuff, he can juggle himself! VERY impressive!
Finally found you again!

LL Cool Joe said...

Bloody hell is there anything that boy can't do! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...