Wednesday, April 18, 2012

There's Still Time...

..to join the party.

Ultimate Blog Party 2012


This is my fourth year participating in the Ultimate Blog Party. The first year, my readership grew considerably from my party participation. Each year since then, I've met lots of new folks and gained some new readers, which is all that I had hoped for since I haven't been as active as I once was with my blogging. tsk tsk ;-)

In addition to new blogging friends, I've also met several partiers through Twitter and it is always nice to see their shining profile pics and interact with them.

As the icing on the cake I even won 2 prizes in past years...You just never know!

If you are still on the fence, you may want to go ahead and sign up before all that is left is empty drink cups and plates encrusted with cake crumbs :D

1 comment:

Sheena @ Sophistishe said...

Stopping by from UBP, I'm now following you on Twitter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...