Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's Almost Spring Break Time!!

One more day and I can clear my mind for a week. Of course, there will still be plenty of projects to work on so it will still be like I am at school.

But, I wanted to take the opportunity to put a new post up on my blog. It seems like I am not the only one who has been drifting away from blogging. It is a love/hate relationship that I have with it right now. But in the back of my mind I feel like what if my job is not ALL THAT and I need an outlet. Then what will I do without the blog???????? (suggestions welcome)

The gallery I used to work - errrr blog at - closed last week. They just couldn't survive without me ;-) I bumped into one of the artists today and I was like it was a whole 'nother life. My life before all this craziness set in - that I had to prove myself and get an official "occupation." I had a feeling my job would be short-lived when I quit 9 months ago and I guess I can now confirm it was the right decison...

Remember my post last year about bloggers getting divorced/separated; everybody thought I was crazy - but now - Dooce!!! Didn't see that one coming. (I realize this news is about a month old - just goes to show how relevant my blog is ;-) . My bad plastic surgery obsession continues, and seeing Daryl Hannah in this montage is incredibly depressing. Why??????????

The bellydance studio that I have been going to is closing the satellite location where I take classes and I have no desire to drive close to an hour to get to the main studio. So it may have been my last recital for a long time. In honor of that, here is a photo of me at the recital in my "I Dream of Jeanie $30 costume." My dancing has improved only slightly....which is the beauty of a still shot :P

[caption id="attachment_6209" align="aligncenter" width="377" caption="That's Me at the Far Left (which is a good thing)"][/caption]

Faces of my fellow dancers have been blurred since I doubt they would want to appear here.

Lots of school stuff going on but I'll save that for another post, which will ensure another post :D

Miss you guys!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...