Thursday, December 8, 2011

Panini Perfection (A Review)

It's been a while since I've done a review, so bear with me as I gush about the new addition to my cookery.  Last year we somehow got hooked on paninis. Not wanting to invest in another grill, when we had a tiny wafflemaker that could turn into a sandwich maker, we've been making due with tiny paninis that look like this:


Cooked one a time I might add...

So I when I was offered an opportunity to review a product from the wonderful Wayfair.com, I immediately thought Paaannniiiiis!!

Instead of bread that was squished like a pancake, we are now enjoying bread that stays fluffy, but with a delightful crispiness.   And with the Delonghi Retro Panini Grill, I am able to cook 2 at a time, which allows me more time to spend with my loved ones having pleasant conversation around the dinner table :D And you know we only have pleasant conversastions.


They may not look cookbook perfect, but they tasted that way. I made up a couple sauce concoctions, that's what you see oozing....

VC is already asking when we'll be making them again, which is a good sign, because he always gives me the honest truth, teenager that he is..

What are your thoughts on paninis?

 

disclosure: I received this product to review. No other compensation was provided.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...