Thursday, December 8, 2011

Guess Who's Out of School for a Month?

Uh-HUH, that would be me. I still can't believe I'm already 14 credits in and getting closer to the end.

Hopefully I've gotten most of the rote memorization courses out of the way. It was a killer taking Med Terminology I and II and Anatomy & Physiology together.

My mind does not memorize things quite as well as it did oh, 20, years ago, so it's been particularly grueling.

I've picked up some scrubs. White bottoms, which I've probably already b*tched about. I despise white pants. Even in the 80's when white pants were cool, with a comb in the back pocket, I steered clear, but that is the requirement. No cute scrubs with teddy bears or chili peppers *sigh*

VC says I look very "gangsta-like" with my baggy scrubs and white clogs.

P.S. I still am not receiving email confirmations when you comment on my posts so it may take me a few days to get back with all of you xxoo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...