Saturday, November 26, 2011

Could This be the End of the NBA Lockout?

Darn. I was enjoying not hearing about basketball and the overpaid self-righteous players and their run-ins with the law.  *of course, I realize this is only a small fraction of the players ;-)

I'm happy those working at the stadiums and in other supporting roles will now have an income, but as for the basketball players? meh.  Hey, but at least Kim K's husband will have a job now that he may need one.  Fine, I take it all back :D

Are you happy the B Ball season may soon be happening?

Gonna head out and support some small businesses today- oh and study. Have a good one!

P.S. You notice how I carefully craft these posts so as not to offend anybody on either side???? And you thought that was by accident...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...