Monday, October 24, 2011

Seriously?*!??

I've been trying not to write so much about school in order not to bore you to death. Buuuuuuut, there is something I wanted to post so y'all can see why I am so stressed out.

Do you know that the grading scale for my "medical" courses (including physiology and anatomy) is completely different than the regular grading scale used by the rest of the school??? Ohhh yeah, it is!

According to our scale - a "C" is 85-90; a "B" is 90-95 and an "A" is 95-100.

Soooooooo, anything below an 85 is considered an "F" and an average below an 85 in any of the classes I am taking means a re-do of the class next semester or more likely next year when the course is offered again. Plus the added bonus of having a ZERO (for F) averaged into your final GPA.

How do you like them apples??

I hope all you non-students are getting outside and enjoying this beautiful weather. I'll be pasty white come June.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...