Friday, September 16, 2011

Anyone Lefthanded?

Lack of sleep due to stress is is a bad thing.  I've gotta find humor where I can, like yesterday when I was looking in the supply closet for a new pair of rubber gloves for washing dishes.

I always wear gloves when washing dishes, cleaning bathrooms etc. to protect my hands so they will not get all rough and scaly.

Thing is, all that I discovered was a pile of gloves - left handed only.  The right ones always wear out first and for some reason I can't bring myself to discard the perfectly good left hand ones.

I can't be the only one with this problem.....


I realize the quality of my blog posts is inversely related to the amount of school work I have.  Thanks to those of you still sticking around.

Still time to enter my SUPER giveaway!

P.S. After reading the first few comments I realize I may be coming across as an old fuddy duddy - either that or similar to the woman in the wacky hand model video :-O)  But seriously people my hands are soft and smooth!!!!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...