Thursday, August 18, 2011

UGH

I miss you guys!!!!! As you can imagine I've bitten off more than I can chew and think I may have flunked my first quiz ev-er today!!!!! Lack of sleep is putting me in a bad spot. The workload is insane - several papers due already next week plus an oral presentation plus about 200 medical terms to learn. I'm holding on by the skin of my teeth. Just wanted to pop in and say hi and apologize that I haven't been able to visit your blogs. It has been very difficult holding myself back from quitting which we all know I like to do recently ;-) I'm in an "I don't need this crap" mood, which is not good.

I got about 4 hours sleep last night after taking CPR from 6-10 pm - and then insomnia all night. Popped a Benadryl which was a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea. Could that have slowed down my thinking?? I realized halfway into the quiz that all the answers were on the bottom of the page - the answers we needed to answer the questions posted above. GAH!!!!!!!!!! Seriously if I pulled in a 50 it will be amazing after I erased and went back up changing things and then she collected the quizzes so quickly some people were still writing.

Have I mentioned that I HATE going to school. I love learning, but on my own time and at my own pace....

What about you?

oh, and I've made plenty of "interesting" observations that I will need to post very anonymously in the future :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...