Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hello Friends

I've not been in much of a blogging mood lately. Lots on my mind. Plenty to blog about but I'm just not feelin' it - I'm sure some of you can relate.

School is rapidly approaching and I'm starting to FREAK OUT!!! Been trying to find my books on the cheap online but haven't been able to find reduced prices on 3 of the books :-(

Why did I bring this on myself again? I keep forgetting!!! I could have easily stayed at my boring dead end job, but nooooooooooooooooooo always gotta shake things up.

I was a bit of a "B" last night and it is weighing on my conscience. When people annoy me I sometimes play ignorant when they need me to do something, especially when not asking and just telling you they need you to do something. This is a bad habit on my part - especially since it was not something that would be that difficult for me to do.

Now I'm thinking I need to do an about face, but I'll most likely just wait a week and see if the person resolves the issue on their own. But they are pretty helpless which is why I should have stepped up to the plate when no one else seemed to jump.

Just felt that I needed to confess this ugly side of me so you can see what you're dealing with ;-)

Do you have any similar passive aggressivity - does it keep you up at night?

Have you ever taken thyroid hormone replacement medication and found out it causes you to gain weight and gives you a pregnant looking belly? Yeah, I'm dealing with that also- and it is depressing the hell out of me :-( There is really no alternative other than to take it; I need to get my energy back before school starts or it will be a major train wreck....

Wow - this post is a real downer. Hope you are having a lovely summer.

P.S. I'm happy to see that J Lo loved herself enough to walk away from her marriage. Ahhhhh....the life of a Hollywood "star."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...